segunda-feira, 21 de julho de 2008

Musical Introductions

And here we are again. Before going any further, here's a little piece of the nonsense I've been listening to for the past months.



Deerhoof is a noise band from San Francisco, that I advise everyone to check out. And, if you're further interested in Noise, get your brains turned upside down with Melt Banana.

Anyways, music intros aside. Now that i've got the blog up and running, I am actually staring at the keyboard, thinking if I have anything worth saying. But, as you'll find out (hopefully), there isn't much worth your attention around here.

Today is shrink day. It's one of those days that will end up with me tired as hell after the appointment, with either new meds or new dosages. I guess it feels a little disappointing, considering it's been a year since i've started being followed by this particular shrink and the psychologist that works with him. Let's hope I bring good news later on...

Sem comentários: