domingo, 20 de julho de 2008

So hi.

I've been thinking about this blog for a long time. Somewhere in my computer there's a full introduction I wrote, listing some of the reasons for it, introducing myself, and so on. But I always fell short, never really brought myself to come up with a decent name (as you can see), nor could I come to terms of sharing some pretty intimate stuff with the whole of the www (or some microscopic part of it, to be more accurate).
But now, after realising my twitter account isn't enough to unload some of the weight in my head, (and, in all honesty, because I very arrogantly wouldn't like my twitter account to be so depressing, when I've managed to find a more direct link to so many comics artists), I've decided to act on a whim. To hell with objective introductions.

First off, to anyone who might read this. I'm a little messed up. The cientific term is clinical depression (once again, hence the title, cause my head is pretty filled with Soup-thick Fog). On and off, my condition worsens, and, somehow, it feels good to just take a break from my boring day to just write. write a little about how I feel, write about what's bugging me, write about what I'm listening to, about what I'm reading. So, no, it won't just be about how the same old crap.

Finally, for those who, like me, have no life or do have a life, but waste it away for some time, you can reach me on Second Life, through Simon Butoh. Can't say I'll always be there, but I'll always answer.

So hi. Hope you stick around.

Sem comentários: